Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Cheer!

Well with the long weekend coming to a close, I'd figured I should upload something describing my weekend...
First I had a half a school day on Friday but I left even earlier I left at 11:45 for an orthodontist appointment hence the Facebook profile change...I'll upload it later.  On Saturday I marched the Webb Deane Stevens museum along in our local parade, and the rest of the day I spent at a historical reenactment event with the fifth Connecticut regiment, continental line.  I got to drum a slow march around from the museum parking lot to the old first church Where the fifth had a small ceremony for their new unit flag, And back to the museum to take down the American flag.  Sunday I helped out in the process of painting the cement on our house.  And I slept part of the day, As for today I downloaded Angry Birds from Google chrome And Then I went shopping for summer and I went to the book store, where I got Kathy Griffin's Official book club selection memoir.  And now I'm blogging to you.....All in All it was a good weekend.  The best part of all is June starts this week which means school is almost over!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment