Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 6, 2011

I am a rollercoaster person!!!!!

I went to six flags on friday and I discovered something about myself, I actually like to ride rollercoasters.  Of course one wouldn't say I had an easy transition into rollercoaster life (ie) the BIZZARO coaster was the first ride I went on......From the Two hundred twelve foot drop I went straight to BATMAN. Five upsidedown loops, I wanted to die but waiting in line for BIZZARO I learned that the scarriest part of the rollercoaster is in fact waiting in line.  Once I sit down and it starts to move I'm fine I'd go on it again and again.  So the moral of the story is if you are ever scared of something, confront it and look it in the face and tell it to "suck it"!  It'll be okay.  and remember it's a rollercoaster its safe........sorta.......muahahahahahaha Oh yeah HELLO WORLD!!! I am in fact alive and I have so much to blog, I guess you'll have to come back to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment