Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

19 of the worst pick up lines you have ever heard, guaranteed

1) Why don't we go back to my place and find my dragon balls?
2) Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk back again?
3) If I was an enzyme, I'd be helicase so I could unzip your jeans
4) My love for you is like diarrhea.  I just can't hold it in
5) Hi, I'm new to town, can I get directions to your place
6) If I could rearange the alphabet I'd sure put U and I together
7) I'm a vampire
8) DAMN! someone farted, let get outta here
9) Gurl, your a 9.99999... but you'd be a perfect 10 if your with me
10) Honey you just moved to the top of my "to do" list
11) You come on strong, like garlic milkshakes
12) If you were words on a page you'd be what they call a fine print
13) Hey baby, I'm a star, wanna taste my milky way?
14) My eyes seem small but my d*ck is huge
15) Are you from Tenessee because you're the only ten I see
16) Is this the matrix, cause I think you're the one
17) DAMN GURL! You hot! You must be the cause of global warming
18) Are you Jamaican? cause your Jamaican me crazy
19) I'm not feeling my self today, can I feel you?

These and many more have been a viral hit for years, but my question is what are the good pickups? the ones that don't make you crap yourself laughing? are there any? My point exactly, people just don't respond the same way to relationships, they aren't treated for what they are, like the human race the pickup line has evolved so much and become so over rated that no one cares anymore.  On this topic, does anybody know good pickups? I mean good like the 19 above, like funny ones? by the wathese came from a video on youtube by Mickeii, funny as hell <3's to you.  oh and before I forget again,
Double dream hands:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm7yAWpX1Mc

No comments:

Post a Comment