Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Whats up to my cup?

I've had it with glee's new directions nameing their original songs after random objects.  My headband, My cup, Trouty mouth.  Its sickening thats what it is.  I can't wait to get a mac, I've had it with viruses and hell in a computer.  HP IS CRAP!  ALL MODELS, SOFTWARE, AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!!! Mac's where its at and when I get one I will die inside from happieness.  On to a new subject In my quest to buy a sixteen hundred dollar computer, I think I'm going to Moneitize this blog, but I need you to help me spread this blog, spread it to friends, family, local buisnesses, ect.  I'm going to try but I can't do it alone.....SPREAD IT!
                                      
thanks to http://siliconvalley.sla.org/archives/569 for the picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment