Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The honey badger don't care

If you aren't one of the 7,523,974 people who have seen the honey badger video on youtube, WATCH IT! it was funny and factual at the same time, I even dedicated my favebook profile to these marvolous creatures.  The video was brought to my attention by ijustine and she recomended it so I checked it out.  I have instructed my parents to refer to me as the honey badger and when I speak in third person, I call my self the honey badger.  So what's been up with you guys?  I know, it has in fact been a while since I've posted but I've been busy.  If you want to see te honey badger, with original narration by randall heres the link:    http://www.youtube.com/user/czg123#p/c/2A9D6BFCC78EDB71/0/4r7wHMg5Yjg it'll take you straight to the channel of czg123, a mad genius. 

No comments:

Post a Comment