Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 23, 2011

DOUBLE DREAM HANDS!

I swear to god if you've never seen this video......you're shameful, it is probably the wierdest video you will ever see.  So check it out, in other news I have found and tracked the apple i-phone theme song and I listen to it non-stop the song it really called perfect timing by orba squara and its easy, and makes me think of apple.  Speaking of apple I have plans to earn money so I can leave behind windows permenantly.  the notebook I intend to buy in a 13" MacBook air the 2011 version.....at widest .68" at its thinnest its an astonishing .11" the damn thing only weighs 2.9 pounds!!! as little as it is the price is pretty large **cough, cough** $1600 **cough, cough** what? I didn't say anything...... But I have a plan that will take me most of the summer and september, thats the wost case scenario.  The best case scenario is mid august or late july! I am now starting to realize that blogging is kinda like talking to yourself, but not well only if no one reads it. But as I have made it pretty clear I do know how many people see my page every week.  I didn't set it to daily because weekly is a larger number......its pretty pathetic, I know.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha I forgot the link to the double dream hands dance I'll post it in a later post. <3

    ReplyDelete