Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Boston bible thumpers, circles in the harbor........MAY, DAMNIT!!!!!!

So yesterday I went to Boston, I made a few videos.....for my youtube channel of course.  A tea party enthusiast bible thumping palin jesus worshiper was giving a persentation at Quincy market, and like any other bored person I kept walking and totally ignored him and his donation box.  Well god forbid you skip the tea party, I was told I was going to burn in hell.  Now being a "kath-eter" or super kathy griffin fan I couldn't resist.....I stare him down and say " you really think that this is going to send me over, I'm a tenage boy....theres alot alreay against me, you ever hear of Kathy Griffin, well through her I've learned that your revisionist history, not aknowledging slavery, palin worshiping is conservitive bull shit!!!!" Yeah, it was a fun trip.  After that we really didn't do a lot, we took a boat into the harbor, it was kinda cool yet odly boring, and I have 30 something days left of school.  Then Its all summer for me! Until the start of High school........

No comments:

Post a Comment