Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Linen pants and a MAC!!!!!

So tomorrow I graduate from the eighth grade!!! I went shopping today for an outfit to wear to my graduation what do I come up with....... A pale blue "v" neck shirt a button down shirt to go over a summer blazer and to top it off (drumroll please) a pair of linen pants.  I love them they're so freaking  soft its amazing.

Yesterday I bought a computer not just a computer a power mac G5 I currently have it hooked up to the most ghetto setup ever! but I digress, My cousin Gene who is a computer genius basically gave it to me and I am making monthly payments until I pay off the $400 that it cost me.

In other other news today is my cousin's birthday you may know her as my one follower on this blog?
but yeah she's 17!!!! aaaahhhhh I remember when we were all under 10 arguing about who got to be who in a make believe game of avatar!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIREI, SONIA, ENNIN, or anything else you've been named over the years.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment