Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 17, 2011

What do I do?

I'm at home and it's like 10:57, I graduated this morning. Now I don't know what to do, Oh No a TV storm warning! without school, I'm lost and the world is big and scary!!!

Hey you guys, I'm a graduate of the eighth grade and I just left after the ceremony which was all of an hour and a half.  So yeah I'm chillin out with comedy central and I have a reader question:

"If  you had a friend that wanted to know something but you didn't want them to know because they will never stop talking about it what should you do?"

Wow deep, just leave an answer in the comments and in a future post I'll put up some of my top picks.

1 comment:

  1. Heres what ended up happening, I waited too long and the friend I didn't want to know raided another friend's phone and bitched at me about it.....

    ReplyDelete