Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Historical research in a nutshell.

Well recently I have come to the realization that I am going to be fifteen years of age in a matter of weeks and one of the things that I want more than anything is a new set of colonial clothing for re-enacting purposes. This is an intensive process that should not be taken lightly...  Basically you have to pick a persona, I have adopted a drummer for the continental army.  so you then look for things that your person would wear through first person or secondary sources. the final step is finding a place that makes the exact clothes you need, or learn to sew.  I have my new clothes and this weekend I will post something along the lines of.. "Dressing the colonial man"... other than that I really haven't done much worth blogging.  More will come though, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment